Practice in the Sunshine!
Free! Class ☀️ 60 Minutes ☀️ All Skill levels
This class is a great way to fit your yoga in on those days where it’s just too nice to go inside.
- Bring mat, a towel, and a water bottle and sun protections.
- Bring a mask. As long as we have ample room, we can remove the mask while practicing, but it’s best to have one just in case.
- Parking on Saturday morning in that area can be a doozy. Arrive early enough to find a spot.
- We don’t have easy access to restrooms in the park. Go before you go!
- If you can, please register ahead of time if you plan to attend. This helps us prepare for the correct number of yogis.
- Kids are welcome with the caregiver supervision.
- Class is pay-what-you-can. If you’re in a position to give, please donate!